This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.colinadelparaiso.com, including any information that you may provide us through the site when you contract a service and / or purchase a product. , register for our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are only directed to adults, so you guarantee that you are over 18 years old when you send us the form.
1. Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: Net Affinity Ltd.
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
• Identity data: name, surname and username.
• Contact information: email or billing address.
• Financial data: bank details and other details of purchases made
• Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, configuration and location of time zone, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on devices that you use to access our website.
• Profile data: username and password, purchases made, comments and responses to surveys.
• Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are asked to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to carry out said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or by post, when:
• Request information about our products or services
• Contract the provision of our services or products
• Request quotes
• You subscribe to any of our services or publications
• Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our portal, we reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
4.Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
• You asked us for information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
• If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard in our form.
• As long as you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, being able to request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email email@example.com
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the hiring made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Conservation period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the data processing. The provisions of the archives and documentation regulations shall apply.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Net Affinity Ltd. is processing your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Spanish Agency for Data Protection
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
All requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
5. Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
• Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
• Professional advisers including attorneys, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services.
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the RGPD.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.