Colina del Paraiso, with you and your safety in mind.
At Colina del Paraiso we want your only concern to be enjoying your holiday. For this reason, we have defined some action and prevention protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees and collaborators. All the protocols and safety and hygiene measures designed follow the recommendations of the WHO in order to guarantee the best implementation of the measures and inspire in our guests the greatest possible confidence.
Furthermore, to ensure optimum efficiency in cleaning processes, all of our employees have received specific training from Johnson Diversey, a leading international company in cleaning and disinfection procedures. Safety and hygiene in our facilities has always been a priority for us, but now more than ever we are taking all possible steps to ensure that travelling continues to be a safe experience.
▪ Training for all staff on hygiene and prevention measures.
▪ Taking the temperature of all staff at the beginning of each working day.
▪ Staff equipped with PPE and trained in its correct use to guarantee everyone's safety.
▪ Social distancing measures Front Desk ▪ New personal check-in and check-out system.
▪ Prioritization of payment by contactless credit card.
▪ Social distancing measures between guests and employees.
▪ Disinfection and sterilization of apartment keys after each use.
▪ Specific baggage management hygiene measures.
▪ Thorough cleaning of the entire room with virucidal products recommended by Johnson Diversey.
▪ Increased frequency of disinfection of surfaces with greatest contact such as switches, door handles, doors and bathroom fittings.
▪ Each Apartment will remain unoccupied for at least 24 hours before being occupied by a new guest.
▪ Washing of clothes and textiles with special programmes to guarantee maximum hygiene.
▪ Thorough and more frequent cleaning of public areas, with special attention to bathrooms and areas of greater contact.
▪ Daily ventilation of all areas.
▪ Common areas equipped with numerous hand sanitizer dispensers.
▪ Maximum capacity established in order to guarantee the minimum safety distance between people.
Restaurant and Bar
▪ Hand sanitizer dispensers.
▪ Limited capacity in restaurant and bar.
▪ Establishment of a minimum distance of 2 metres (6.6 ft) between tables.
▪ Disinfection of tables and chairs after each use.
▪ Cleaning of kitchenware and equipment with disinfectant products at the end of each service.
▪ Prioritization of table service.
▪ Staff equipped with PPE.
▪ Rearrangement of furniture to ensure a minimum distance of 2 metres (6.6 ft) between sun loungers.
▪ Limited capacity in the swimming pool area.
▪ Enhanced maintenance and cleaning of pool water in order to guarantee optimum quality.
▪ Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the pool area and its furniture.
Mask compulsory except inside pool or relaxing on sunbeds.